The Science Consortium and its members award travel grants to researchers seeking to share their work and further contribute to the development and use of animal-free test methods.
Annual and Past Awards:
- Lung In Vitro Event for Innovative & Predictive Models
- The Summer School on Innovative Approaches in Science
- Student Award for Travel and Mentorship in Non-Animal Toxicology
- The Institute for In Vitro Sciences Practical Methods for In Vitro Toxicology Workshop
- The 20th International Congress on In Vitro Toxicology
- Joint Research Centre Summer School on Non-Animal Approaches in Science